Software Engineer – Back End / Full Stack
BOpartners is the internal hub for shared services to the companies in the Realto Group.
We cover the areas of Information Technology, Marketing, Legal Services, Finance and Human Resources. Realto Group includes established and well-known names in the real estate sector – Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, New Estates, Cushman & Wakefield Forton, Imofond, Credit Centre.
Our employees support the work of 850 people in the Realto Group.
Our focus is the development and integration of internal products such as CRM systems, websites, and mobile applications for the needs of business and day-to-day operations of the companies in Realto Group.
Working for BOpartners means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient, and secure code by using software development best practices Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
· Develop and implement new features in our internal software systems;
· Assisting other engineers with coding and software design.
· Use comprehensive judgment to make decisions of high complexity and impact;
· Utilizing team opinion and senior leadership where needed but often using autonomy in decision-making;
· To communicate well the technical delivery and client requirements with the business analysis and product management team;
· Collaboration with other departments and companies of the Realto Group;
· At least 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
· Experience with OOP language/s – preferably PHP or C#/.NET Core
· Strong knowledge of SQL and ORM – MySQL, MS SQL Server or other
· Experience with Git version control and project management software, Jira
· Strong knowledge of the full software development cycle
· Good front-end stack knowledge
· Ability to work with, and debug, complex code base;
· Positive mindset, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills;
· Very good English skills.
· Prior software development experience with additional tech stacks and platforms (Laravel, WordPress, .NET Core, Node.js, Spring Boot, Django);
· Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular, React or Vue.js);
· Experience with complex scalable, high-volume transaction systems and applications;
· Familiarity with Agile delivery frameworks including Scrum or Kanban;
· University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics;
· Additional courses or certificates in software development
WHAT WE OFFER
· Long term stability in a holding with over 30 years of history;
· Challenging and creative environment;
· Opportunity for hybrid work;
· Additional benefits – Multisport card
· Complementary health insurance, including dental care;
· Great team buildings and company events;
· Office at a top location in the center of Sofia;
Are you ready for a new challenge? This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an organization where investment in people is high on the agenda. You will be encouraged and supported in every step, and your self-motivation will be recognized and rewarded accordingly. Sounds good? Get in touch! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, following the guidelines of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.