Realto Group Product Owner
Join our ambitious team as a Product Owner to steer the evolution of business software products that make a difference. At Realto Group, we value analytical thinking, effective communication, and a relentless drive for improvement. If you have a rich history in product management and the IT industry, your next impactful contribution could be with us.
We are developing a new product in terms of a shared internal system for the companies in Realto Group. You will be collaborating closely with our CTO and BA/PM to manage the development backlog and navigate the product roadmap, ensuring alignment and clarity especially during times of priority clashes.
BOpartners is the internal hub for shared services to the companies in the Realto Group.
We cover the areas of Information Technology, Marketing, Legal Services, Finance and Human Resources. Realto Group includes established and well-known names in the real estate sector – Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, New Estates, Cushman & Wakefield Forton, Imofond, Credit Centre.
Our employees support the work of 850 people in the Realto Group.
Working for BOpartners means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
· Stay ahead of the curve by researching the latest trends in ERP/CRM platforms.
· Seamlessly integrate iterative product design processes into the product roadmap.
· Incorporate valuable feature requests into the product roadmap, aligning them with strategic objectives.
· Set sprint goals, groom, and prioritize the backlog to keep our development efforts focused and effective.
· Craft user stories that resonate and define clear acceptance criteria.
· Dive into the preferences and requests of end users to ensure our products meet and exceed expectations.
· Navigate priority conflicts with grace, always striving for the best outcome.
· Refine our operational methodology based on tangible results and invaluable client feedback.
· Engage in continuous collaboration with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure a shared vision and effective delivery.
· 5+ years of product management or relevant experience
· Proven experience with ERP/CRM systems.
· Expertise in scoping and validating complex customer requirements against immediate business needs.
· Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies.
· A proactive attitude towards process refinement and improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in a relevant field.
· Proficiency in English.
· Background in working with multitenant platforms.
· Real estate industry experience is a plus.
· Solid familiarity with Agile delivery frameworks including Scrum or Kanban.
· Additional certifications or courses in software development.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Long term stability in a holding with over 30 years of history
· Challenging and creative environment
· Opportunity for hybrid work
· Additional benefits
· Complementary health insurance, including dental care.
· Great team buildings and company events
· Office at a top location in the center of Sofia
Take the next step in your career with Realto Group, where innovative ideas meet exceptional delivery. Apply now to be the voice of progress within our dynamic team!