SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
За да поддържа високо клиентското ниво на удовлетвореност, “БОпартнърс” търси за своя R&D отдел нов колега на позиция SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
BOpartners is the internal hub for shared services to the companies in the Realto Group.
We cover the areas of Information Technology, Marketing, Legal Services, Finance and Human Resources. Realto Group includes established and well-known names in the real estate sector – Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, New Estates, Cushman & Wakefield Forton, Imofond, Credit Centre.
Our employees support the work of 700 people in the Realto Group.
Our mission is to help our partners to be leaders in the market.
- We believe in partnership and cooperation.
- We act fairly, honestly, and transparently.
- We value innovation and creativity.
- We care about the well-being of the people we work with.
Our vision is to be a trusted strategic partner that provides knowledge and experience for maximum efficiency at optimal cost.
Our focus is the development and integration of internal products such as CRM systems, websites, and mobile applications for the needs of business and day-to-day operations of the companies in Realto Group.
Working for BOpartners means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
Senior Software Engineer
This role calls for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with well-developed communication skills, a logical approach to troubleshooting, practical experience, and proven track record of designing, deploying, and supporting multiple business software products.
- Deliver readable, testable, and reusable code by following best practices
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution
- Collaboration with other departments and companies within Realto Group regarding CRM systems, websites
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with other engineers
- Guide design of your team’s software alongside your team members to enable the systems to continue to evolve with business goals
- Implement IT solutions that have positive impacts on our partner companies
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring junior members of the team
- Be the experienced expert that can serve as an escalation point to solve problems
- At least 5+ years of professional full stack experience as a Software Engineer
- Backend experience in PHP, C#, or other backend programing languages
- Strong knowledge of REST, OOP, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Experience working with stakeholders and contributing to product definition and vision
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g., MySQL / PostgreSQL / MS SQL Server)
- Experience with CI/CD Atlassian stack – Confluence, JIRA, GIT (e.g., Bitbucket)
- Professional, self-managed, enthusiastic IT expert with attention to detail and a desire to do things right the first time
- Very good English skills
- Experience with Dev Ops stack and building pipeline with containerization (Docker, Jenkins)
- Experience with Flutter or other native mobile development for Android or iOS
- Proficiency in developing large-scale systems in Laravel / .NET Core / JAVA / Node.js
- Understanding of microservice architectures and how they differ from a typical monolithic system
- Solid familiarity with Agile delivery frameworks including Scrum or Kanban
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics
- Additional courses or certificates in software development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Very generous compensation package
- Additional health insurance + dental coverage
- Opportunity to work from home
- Multisport card
- Office in the city center
- Mentorship, courses, and training programs
- Teambuilding events
Are you ready for a new challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an organization where investment in people is high on the agenda. You will be encouraged and supported in every step, and your self-motivation will be recognized and rewarded accordingly.
Sounds good? Get in touch!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, following the guidelines of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.