SENIOR QA AUTOMATION
За да поддържа високо клиентското ниво на удовлетвореност, “БОпартнърс” търси за своя R&D отдел нов колега на позиция SENIOR QA AUTOMATION.
BOpartners is the internal hub for shared services to the companies in the Realto Group.
We cover the areas of Information Technology, Marketing, Legal Services, Finance and Human Resources. Realto Group includes established and well-known names in the real estate sector – Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, New Estates, Cushman & Wakefield Forton, Imofond, Credit Centre.
Our employees support the work of 700 people in the Realto Group.
Our mission is to help our partners to be leaders in the market.
- We believe in partnership and cooperation.
- We act fairly, honestly, and transparently.
- We value innovation and creativity.
- We care about the well-being of the people we work with.
Our vision is to be a trusted strategic partner that provides knowledge and experience for maximum efficiency at optimal cost.
Our focus is the development and integration of internal products such as CRM systems, websites, and mobile applications for the needs of business and day-to-day operations of the companies in Realto Group.
Working for BOpartners means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
Senior QA Automation
In this role, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs based on best QA practices and will have the opportunity to be involved in Automation and Integration testing. You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you love using creativity to solve complex problems, enjoy executing test cases, and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
- Analyze requirements and prepare test plans and scenarios
- Create tickets, update status reports, and track issues to resolution
- Design, create and execute tests where necessary to identify any bugs or issues
- Prepare QA Test documentation and review and edit test cases
- Work closely with the development and business analysis team or other cross-functional teams and units to resolve all outstanding issues
- Leverage your knowledge to provide insights and input about possible ways to improve our QA work processes and prepare documentation and guidelines for the end users
- Quality control through automated and where needed manual testing
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a QA Engineer – testing web or mobile applications
- Good understanding of high-level programming languages – JS, Python and QA automation tools
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and expertise in the development and test lifecycle
- A detail-oriented mindset with solid organization skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Ability to adopt new technologies and methodologies with a growth mindset
- Very good English skills
- Experience in testing other software projects such as mobile applications
- Proficiency in building automated systems and managing QA processes
- Proficiency in SQL language and tables scheme design
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence and version control
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics
- Additional courses or certificates in software development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Very generous compensation package
- Additional Health Insurance + Dental Coverage
- Opportunity to work from home
- Multisport card
- Office in the city center
- Courses and training programs
- Teambuilding events
Are you ready for a new challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an organization where investment in people is high on the agenda. You will be encouraged and supported in every step, and your self-motivation will be recognized and rewarded accordingly.
Sounds good? Get in touch!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality, following the guidelines of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.